- CorelDraw Graphics Suite X6 188.8.131.527
- Terabyte Unlimited Image for Windows v2.70 Retail
- PC Tools Internet Security 2012 184.108.40.2062
Posted: 25 Mar 2012 06:49 AM PDT
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 - a new graphics package that allows you to confidently move forward any graphic project. Sharp tools, the best on the market compatible files and updated content to help bring creative ideas into professional results, from the colorful logos and signs to the extraordinary marketing materials and attractive web graphics. It consists of vector graphics CorelDRAW X6, raster graphics editor PHOTO-PAINT X6, a program for transforming raster images into vector Corel PowerTRACE X6, a program for creating screenshots Corel CAPTURE X6, as well as e-book to work with the package CorelDRAW Handbook. This package combines the full range of excellent design capabilities, speed and ease of use.
The package provides a complete set of tools for creating illustrations, logos, brochures, newsletters, advertisements, booklets and publicity boards and is the best graphics solution. This software package is perfect for creating new trends in the fashion industry and the development of designer clothes. Create intricate designs and distribute them over the image field will help you a powerful arsenal of tools. CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT significantly expanded its capabilities over previous versions, and analogs of the software industry.
Program Title: CorelDraw Graphics Suite X6
Program Version: 220.127.116.117
The latest version: 18.104.22.1687
Install the program. After the first start of the program will offer to register, select the register over the phone. Use the crack.
File size: 0.97 GB
Posted: 25 Mar 2012 06:45 AM PDT
Image for Windows is a utility for backing up the file system disk. The backup can be removed from any hard drive, including network drives. The program has direct access to file systems FAT, FAT32, NTFS, as well as USB2, IEEE1394, ATAPI or ASPI (CD-R/RW or DVD + RW / + R /-R /-RW). You can write backups to CD or DVD, create a boot disk for automatic recovery. The program also supports the interface RAID.
Image for Windows is an affordable, reliable drive image backup and restore solution that provides an easy and convenient way to completely backup all your hard drive's data and operating systems. Your backups can be saved directly to external USB and FireWire ™ drives, to internal or network drives, and even directly to CD or DVD. The Image for Windows package includes an easy-to-use MakeDisk wizard for creating a recovery boot disk. To restore your data and operating systems back to the way they were when the backup was created, simply boot the recovery disk and restore the partition (s) or drive (s) you need to recover. It's that easy.
• Total Reliability - allows you to check every byte it backs up.
• Convenience - Runs directly from Windows and when used with the addition of PHYLock ™, creates a true image of the Windows partition itself, without requiring a reboot.
• Security - Your backups can be secured using simple password protection, or full 256-bit encryption AES.
• Backup Changed Data - Differential backup option allows you to backup only data that has changed since the last full backup was created.
• Simple, Wizard-Driven interface - easy to use for the first time and every time.
• Maximum Compression - By default, compression is applied to the drive images you create.
• Maximum Speed - If backup speed is paramount, you can bypass compression entirely.
• Optical Drive Support - You can save directly to CD, DVD, DVD-DL.
• Bootable Rescue Discs - every time you save directly to CD, DVD, DVD-DL, it will automatically become a bootable restore disc.
• Restore individual files or folders - Using the free add TBIView, you can view the contents of files, and optionally restore individual files or folders.
• Compatibility - Automatically recognizes and supports the area used by FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3, ReiserFS, and separation of XFS. Partitions with other file system types can be supported fully. Supports all standard partitions in the MBR, EMBR, or GPT
• Windows Servers - Supports both Workstation and Server Windows.
• Cost Effectiveness - Includes Image for DOS and Image for Linux, making it a uniquely affordable and complete disk imaging solution.
• Flexibility - Restore partitions, regardless of the file system on the partition being restored. This gives you the opportunity to restore NTFS partitions from Windows 98 or even DOS.
• Wide-Ranging Device Support - Compatible with USB 2 and IEEE 1394 external drives. Image for DOS supports these drives directly, without requiring complicated driver installation. (Image for Windows simply uses the drivers already available under Windows).
• Image for Windows - Using Image for DOS or Image for Linux versions allow you to recover your data even when Windows will not start.
• Network Support - Save backups to any drive accessible to Windows.
• RAID Support - Works seamlessly with on-board hardware based on programmable hardware RAID.
• Command Line Support - Powerful, complete command line support is built in, allowing you to automate backup or restore procedures.
• Image File Validation - Allows you to thoroughly check the integrity of the disk file, or as part of the backup process at any time.
• Restored Partition Expansion - When restoring an image, you can expand the restored partition to occupy any free space would be left over.
• Selectable Image File Sizes - If you wish, you can specify the maximum size for disk image files that are created. This allows you to create image files that readily fit on removable media.
Platform: Windows XP/Vista/7
Size: 103.36 MB
Posted: 25 Mar 2012 06:40 AM PDT
PC Tools Internet Security 2012 — Application delivers powerful protection against online threats, incorporating antispyware, antivirus, antispam, and firewall components into an easy-to-use online security solution. Integrated Behavior Guard blocks new threats faster than traditional security products, while Browser Defender protects against web-based attacks - including phishing attempts, scare tactics and malicious automatic downloads.
Additionally, its advanced spam filter and firewall guard you from information-stealing emails and cybercriminals trying to access your PC. PC Tools Internet Security even displays threats in your search results using reactive blacklists and dynamic content analysis so that you can search and browse the Internet safely, while state awareness modes detect how you are using your PC to provide you uninterrupted protection whether you are at work, play, or on the go!
— Detection, blocking and removal of threats awarded top ratings by independent testing labs and recommended by reviewers worldwide.
— Built on award-winning Spyware Doctor antispyware technology.
— ThreatFire Behavioral Intelligence features technology to block new threats faster than traditional signature methods.
— Advanced rootkit detection technology identifies and removes hidden threats from your PC.
— Memory Scanner helps eradicate threats lurking on your PC.
— Download Guard stops new threats by checking your downloads against a cloud-based network.
— Multi-layered browsing protection against web-based attacks including phishing attempts, scare tactics and silent automatic malicious downloads.
— Uses a combination of reactive blacklists and proactive content analysis.
— Site Guard blocks you from visiting potentially unsafe or phishing websites and from downloading threats through your browser, IM or email.
— Cookie Guard automatically removes potentially malicious tracking and advertising cookies.
— Browser Guard stops automatic downloads, fake AV and malicious files from compromised or exploit websites.
— Constant real-time IntelliGuard protection monitors for malicious activity involving spyware, tracking cookies, suspicious ActiveX objects, browser hijackers, keyloggers, trojans and more.
— IntelliGuard technology stops potential threats before they infect your PC.
|You are subscribed to email updates from Jet Hornet |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|