Posted: 27 Feb 2012 06:51 AM PST
Game Booster - a powerful utility that will configure your computer for maximum performance in games, by optimization of many parameters of the operating systems Windows. A combination of several options to optimize (defragment the RAM and hard disk diagnostics configuration DirectX, etc.) will help unleash the full potential of your computer. In the arsenal of any experienced gamer can detect a huge number of tools that can improve the performance of a gaming PC. Many of these applications do not involve the "acceleration" of hardware components and provide a performance boost by freeing system resources and optimize the operating system. Game Booster can add a specified collection of useful programs.
Manufacturers point out that Game Booster is not a tool for "overclocking", does not make any modifications to the registry, Windows, and does not assume responsibility for changing the settings sistemy.Pri Game Booster utility you can immediately before starting the game with one mouse click off a number of unnecessary system services in Windows, do a quick cleanup of memory RAM, and also complete the programs running in the background that the free system resources directly to the time at which you want to play the game.
Game Booster boasts an extremely simple and intuitive user interface, which enables to take all the measures envisaged at the touch of a button. Despite the fact that the tool was originally developed for the gaming audience, it can be just as useful in some cases, not related to computer games. Users will be able to use this utility to complete the background process when you run any demanding applications.
OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
Language: Ml (Russian)
Size: 5.3 MB
Posted: 27 Feb 2012 06:45 AM PST
MetaProducts Offline Explorer is an offline browser that allows you to download an unlimited number of your favorite Web, HTTPS and FTP sites for later offline viewing, editing or browsing. RTSP, PNM and MMS streaming media downloads are also supported. Using Offline Explorer, you can download an unlimited number of your favorite Web, FTP, HTTPS, MMS, PNM and RTSP sites for later offline viewing, editing or browsing. Offline Explorer is the most sophisticated offline browser that also has many web development features to easily edit, view, browse or search your downloaded Web pages using its built-in browser. One of its strengths is to allow you to select (include or exclude) individual servers, directories and files using keywords. With its ability to download up to 500 files simultaneously, Offline Explorer Pro lets you quickly and easily move Internet data to your hard drive, where you can browse at your leisure much faster than when connected. And you can download during off-peak hours.
Main features include:
• Very fast, easy and reliable file retrieval from the Web including FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, MMS, RTSP and NSV (SHOUTcast) sites
• HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and User@Site Proxy support
• Download up to 500 files simultaneously
• Downloaded web sites may be viewed with your external browser or with our Internal Browser. (Note: this option requires MSIE 3.02 or higher.)
• Downloaded Web pages may be printed from the Internal Browser. It is also possible to print the whole site at once.
• Downloaded Web sites may be published on the Web or exported to any other directory
• Since Offline Explorer uses relative path translation, downloaded files can be easily relocated
• Supports Drag-and-Drop links from Browsers
• Monitors Clipboard for manual or automatic creation of new Projects
• Fully configurable user interface (including toolbar) with a handy New Project Wizard
• Will run in the background
• Provides support and extracts links from Java and VB Scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS), Macromedia Flash (.SFW), XML/XSL/DTD, Table Of Contents (.TOC), MPEG 3 Play List (.M3U), Authorware (.AAM) and Acrobat (.PDF) files
• The only offline browser that fully supports all known XML technologies, including XSL and DTD files
• Supports use of MS IE cookies while downloading
• Multiple Project Templates make new Project creation simple
• Downloaded sites easily exported to another location in required format or added to a ZIP, HTML Help (CHM) or MHT file
• Built-in Backup/Restore projects
• Search through downloaded files for keywords in filenames or in HTML text
• Multiple Projects selection allows fast operations on the Projects tree
• Internal Dialer with ability to disconnect or shutdown computer automatically when download is complete
• Flexible URL Filters with powerful keyword support to fine tune your downloads
• Download speed control
• Downloads can be scheduled, sequenced or started from the command line
|You are subscribed to email updates from Jet Hornet |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|